Coworking deployment for agents of the Ile-de-France Region
Take advantage of the project to move its headquarters to test new ways of working and analyse the impact on the environment. These are the reasons that pushed the Ile de France Region to experiment home and coworking teleworking with Neo-nomade.
For 8 months, 10% of the teleworking agents tested selected coworking spaces according to their wishes and locations. An awareness training and visits to the spaces made it possible to officially launch the experimentation.
This experiment was very positively received and showed that 100% of the testers wanted to see coworking teleworking renewed with the generalisation of teleworking.
Key success factors:
- Strengthened collaboration with the IDF Region Project Team
- Animations at the launch to reinforce the commitment of the testers
- After the success of the trial phase, the Region voted for a deployment of the solution.
- 88% of employees say they have a better quality of life and more than 80% feel less tired.
To go further:
- Coworking - what is it? Definition and market evolution - read the article on our blog
- Discover Neo-nomad Enterprise - flexible real estate mobility solution for businesses - access offers
- Check out our post-COVID 19 takeover offers - check out our offers
- Download our white paper "Coworking, the company's new offices" - available here
- Don't hesitate to contact us at any time to find out more - let's make an appointment!