Coworking and Corpoworking on the menu of "A Place to Work" - Bouygues Construction's project to support the mobility and telework of its employees
Bouygues Bâtiment Ile-de-France chose Neo-nomade to facilitate the mobility of its nomadic employees. In 2016, the APTW project - hear "A PLACE TO WORK" - will be launched. Bouygues Bâtiment Ile-de-France wants to make it easier for its employees to be mobile by offering them access to comfortable, designer co-working spaces on its worksites.
5 temporary sites are thus created by ElanBouygues Bâtiment Ile-de-France's subsidiary specialising in workplace design, the Neo-nomade Entreprise platform is available for booking. Neo-nomade thus provides Bouygues Bâtiment Ile-de-France with a white-label solution enabling its employees to book a shared workspace or meeting room at one of the sites in just a few clicks.
The solution also allows the autonomous management of the park of spaces from the addition of a space on the platform, to the validation of the reservation of a collaborator and its reception. Given the success of this scheme, Bouygues Bâtiment Ile-de-France decided to go further. Around forty agencies - this time in the regions - were added to the internal network, on the scale of the Bouygues Construction Group.
The objective is to take advantage of the real estate network existing within the group to provide all employees with flexible workspaces. Today, we are very happy to have been able to participate in this ambitious project "A PLACE TO WORK", a symbol of a successful collaboration between a large group and a startup. Bouygues Bâtiment Ile-de-France will remain, for us, one of the first companies to offer a large-scale network of in-house flexible workspaces for its employees. The quality of life of our employees and the optimisation of our real estate assets are two essential areas of development for the work of tomorrow.
Key success factors :
- A multi-stage pilot approach
- Gradual integration of entities and regions
- Employee involvement at every stage
- Internal/external coworking solution deployed with more than 600 drop-off points in France
- Strong employee recognition
- Optimizing the company's overall real estate footprint
"The collaboration with Neo-nomade, both in terms of tools and after-sales service, was very rewarding. Not only does the white-label solution offer a multitude of options that allow the project to evolve, but above all the availability of the teams when a malfunction occurred ensured the satisfaction of our users. »
Sophie Orain, Communication Manager
Bouygues Bâtiment Ile de france.
To go further:
- See the testimony by Frédéric Gal, Program Director in video
- Coworking - what is it? Definition and evolution of the market - read the article on our blog
- Discover Neo-nomade Entreprise - flexible real estate mobility solution for businesses - access the offers
- Discover our trade-in offers, specific to post-COVID 19 - see our offers
- Download our white paper "Coworking, the new corporate offices" - available here
- Feel free to contact us at any time to find out more - make an appointment!