Mobility and coworking for Bouygues Bâtiment employees
In 2017, Bouygues Bâtiment IDF is launching the "A Place to Work" project to make it easier for its employees to travel! The idea is to take advantage of a grouping of several entities at the company's head office in Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines to offer its employees a network of coworking spaces in the Paris region.
The result: significant time and productivity gains for employees, who validated the use of the software after a 6-month trial phase, and a 93% satisfaction rate!
The special feature: employees have access to external (managed by Neo-nomade) and internal coworking areas (coworking areas created by Bouygues Bâtiment on building sites).
Discover in video the feedback of Frédéric Gal, project manager at BBAT IDF.
To go further:
- Coworking - what is it? Definition and market evolution - read the article on our blog
- Discover Neo-nomad Enterprise - flexible real estate mobility solution for businesses - access offers
- Check out our post-COVID 19 takeover offers - check out our offers
- Download our white paper "Coworking, the company's new offices" - available here
- Don't hesitate to contact us at any time to find out more - let's make an appointment!