More than 250 of you have registered for our webinars, which were launched urgently at the beginning of the crisis to help you with the massive implementation of teleworking! We hope that you have managed over these weeks in confinement to keep the link between the teams and to take care of everyone.
Deconfinement is approaching and with it its share of uncertainties! We therefore offer you a new series of webinars on our favourite subjects. A way for us to help you re-mobilize your teams and (let's be crazy) reinvent your organization by giving pride of place to flexibility, chosen this time, of work spaces and practices!
If you are interested in this subject, do not hesitate to register for free (program below) and meet us on one of these times.
Tuesday 5 May from 14:00 to 15:00: Office, telework & reunion: Which faces for deconfinement?
As May 11th and the start of deconfinement approaches, companies are getting organized. There is no shortage of topics: resumption of on-site activities, mobilization of teams, gradual reuse of offices, extension of home-based teleworking and opening up to coworking.
To help you, we are organizing a webinar on Tuesday, May 5 from 14:00 to 15:00.
On the programme: advice and feedback:
- How to adapt the office experience?
- What place for teleworking in the next few weeks?
- Beyond space, how can teams be remobilized?
This meeting will be hosted by Frantz GAULT and Christophe Claisse sociologists at Neo-nomade. Also taking part will be Xavier de Mazenod, Founder of ZeVillage and Telework Expert and David Lanter - Director Wx, who will speak about health measures and the plan to return to the office planned for Sodexo's Group headquarters.
Tuesday 12 May from 11.00 to 12.00: Coworking, a credible alternative to home teleworking and transportation
Most French metropolises are tackling deconfinement and are facing serious problems with public transport. Thus, Valérie Pécresse and the Ile-de-France Region are calling on companies to smooth out their timetables and encourage 80% teleworking at least until the summer in order to limit the influx of passengers on the network.
In this situation, the coworking spaces, although very affected by the confinement, have organised themselves to offer a concrete and reassuring alternative to employees or agents of companies or administrations who wish to leave their homes and avoid long journeys.
To shed light on the subject, we are organising a webinar on Tuesday 12 May from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm.
Hadrien Brunaux de Neo-nomade, Céline Leonardi - Director of Wellio and Valérie Andrade - Founder of Sceaux Smart will testify about their different initiatives.
On the program :
- Summary of the main sanitary measures implemented in the coworking areas;
- Presentation of the check-list set up by Neo-nomade to reassure as many people as possible about the quality of the reception of the spaces and to facilitate the identification and reservation of the spaces.
- Focus on the psychosocial issues surrounding the extension of telework
Tuesday 19 May from 11.00 to 12.00: Telework & coworking: Towards a greener and greater role for the territories?
Teleworking has allowed us to stay together for two months and maintain some of our business. While the pulse of our different organisations seems to be accelerating, we cannot ignore some of the lessons of this health crisis: mass exodus to the countryside, a dream of a return to green for many people, a new look at the city and the territories.
We are organising a webinar on Tuesday 19 May from 11:00 to 12:00 to discuss these topics. This webinar will be animated by Nathanaël Mathieu from Neo-nomade and several guests :
- Blandine Cain - Founder of 50 Coworking in Méré, Yvelines, France
- Dominique Valentin - Founder of Relais d'entreprise - Network of teleworking spaces in peri-urban areas
- Erwan Garnier - Nantes Métropole - Economic development.
We'll talk about, among other things:
- The role to be played by coworking spaces and third places to carry new models of recovery and new work practices;
- The Telework Challenge launched by Nantes Métropole more than a year ago and terribly topical;
- Environmental issues related to these new forms of "green" teleworking.